A Letter to Our Customers Regarding the Coronavirus and Our Commitment to Safety
Together, we are facing a truly unprecedented situation. The global coronavirus pandemic is affecting all our families, our businesses, our communities, and our way of life. During this time, we at Enviro-Cor wanted to reach out and update you on how we’re approaching the situation.
First and foremost, our hearts go out to anyone who's been impacted by the virus, either directly or indirectly. Our thoughts are especially with those who are sick, to whom we extend our heartfelt wishes for a full recovery.
Second, at Enviro-Cor as at your companies, we’re focused on the health and safety of our employees, families and communities.
Enviro-Cor is an integral part of the businesses we serve. For more than 20 years, we’ve been there when you need us. There is nothing we care about more than the safety of you and our employees. During the coronavirus outbreak, our focus is on the safety and well-being of our employees, who are vitally important to support you and your business, as well as the communities where we operate. Our second primary area of concern is the safety and continued service of our customers. This commitment continues as we monitor the situation around Coronavirus/COVID-19. This situation is evolving quickly and each day we learn more information.
We are providing an update on the preventative and precautionary actions taken to date as we focus on health, safety and business continuity.
- Instituting guidelines to limit virus spread and keep our employees healthy.
- Providing ongoing and transparent communications for our employees regarding preventive measures.
- Providing safety guidance and supplies appropriate for our field employees and the nature of their work.
Our Commitment to Employees
- We’re taking precautions to ensure our employees are up-to-date on this evolving situation and capable of safely doing their jobs. We’re continually updating our team members on hygiene standards, work area sanitization requirements, and effective
social distancing tactics. We’re also requiring employees to stay home if they experience certain health-related symptoms.
- We remain committed to providing you with the services you need, safely and without being exposed to or spreading germs.
Our Commitment to You
- As our employees continue to work, they’ll maintain heightened awareness of their surroundings and adhere to sanitization basics. Their focus is to be there when promised, get the job done, and do so safely, with everyone’s well-being in mind.
- Continue to call us for any needs you have and know that we will endeavour to accommodate those needs.
The link below, to the Canadian government’s Public Health Services site, gives valuable information that is being continuously updated pertaining to all Canadians.
These are unprecedented times. Please know that Enviro-Cor takes its responsibility very seriously to provide you with safe and reliable services when you need them. We are there for you. Be safe and stay healthy and thank you for being an Enviro-Cor customer.
Mike Doucette, President
Enviro-Cor Enterprises Ltd.